My experiences... My thoughts. My Feelings about what I hear or see or experience in some way myself. Perhaps it's not even about me. Maybe it's a friend or relative... doesn't matter. Hope you enjoy LOL!!!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Traveling Via Bus!


So it's been a crazy few years for some people and most want to find the best way to travel. My brother came down to visit last week and we definitely had fun. But when it came to him trying to get back, that was irritating. Not going into too much detail I will give a bit of advice, never take a greyhound in the middle of downtown Atlanta. First of all, I almost got my car booted due to lack of parking, and found myself staked out on the side of Magic City strip club and second because the downtown of anywhere is shitty lol. All of this because my bro ended up missing the first  bus. There were so many people trying to take the bus and I was really surprised considering I HAVE NEVER taken a bus to another state before. I guess I can label this experience as interesting... at the very least.

No comments:

Post a Comment