My experiences... My thoughts. My Feelings about what I hear or see or experience in some way myself. Perhaps it's not even about me. Maybe it's a friend or relative... doesn't matter. Hope you enjoy LOL!!!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Shooting Intruders Of Your Home

An 18 year old mother of a baby named Sarah Mckinley killed one of two men who were trying to break into her home. The second intruder later turned himself into police. This is a perfect situation to a question that many people have asked. So many times people have gone to jail because they were protecting themselves on their property. My husband tells me that as long as the intruder is inside your home you can shoot them. Personally, I would like to shoot them on my lawn. The operator told the young woman to do whatever she needed to do in order to protect her baby. There were no charges against the woman and police labeled the kill as justified.

No comments:

Post a Comment