My experiences... My thoughts. My Feelings about what I hear or see or experience in some way myself. Perhaps it's not even about me. Maybe it's a friend or relative... doesn't matter. Hope you enjoy LOL!!!

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year New Fears?

A new year can indeed be what some people look forward to but for people like myself who have been transitioning between careers and new surroundings, a new year can make some of that positivity fade away. While a lot of folks went out to party it up in ATL a couple of nights ago, I was with my mother in law in church. Although it was the first time I celebrated this was (not able to see anything drop) I can say that there's no other way I would have rather spent my New Years Eve ;-) I still have some reservations as to what I might end up doing this year but my positivity will keep me going. It's important to keep a good head in these economic times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment