My experiences... My thoughts. My Feelings about what I hear or see or experience in some way myself. Perhaps it's not even about me. Maybe it's a friend or relative... doesn't matter. Hope you enjoy LOL!!!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Illuminati In Our Midst????

So, if it's not enough that Americans have to deal with so many other issues facing us today, there seems to be the constant mention of Illuminati infiltrated throughout our everyday lives. The latest suggestions that I keep hearing about is Jay Z, Rihanna, and Kanye West being apart of some hip hop sector of this elusive crew. I'm not saying that I believe it's true but I'm not saying that it must be false. I recently watched a video on youtube about this entitled "Illuminati in Hip Hop."Although I do feel that there are many parts where they are "reaching," I will say that it did spark some type of emotion within myself. Needless to say, I don't think I will be researching this topic any further than that. Personally, if things are going to happen they will. If they don't they don't. I believe in God. That's all that matters to me.

However, if you'd like to be "enlightened" just a tad, take a look for yourself. There are about eleven parts to this video: http://youtu.be/ar2FDwtBTY0
                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment